If you are returning an order, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You may return any goods within 30 days of receipt.
- The goods must be unused with any labels still attached and in their original packaging.
- If you are returning any pre-packaged items, such as wellingtons or waders, please place the items within a parcel or bag before applying any returns labels. This will prevent any damage to the original packaging.
- Once returned, we will process a full refund for the returned goods. At this time, we are unable to process exchanges.
- To help us identify your order, please complete and enclose the returns form that you received with your order. If you require a printable version of this form please, click here.
- Goods can be returned to our Ballymena showroom or posted to the address below. Any postage costs will be at your own expense.
Serious - Returns Department
Unit 6 Pennybridge Business Park
Pennybridge Industrial Estate,
Ballymena, Co. Antrim,
If you purchase goods between November 24th and December 24th, you may return them until January 31st. Our usual returns policy still applies - goods must be unused with any labels still attached and in their original packaging.
Received a faulty or incorrect item?
If you find that you have received a faulty or incorrect item, please, contact our customer service team before making a return. Our team will then advise you on the next steps.
If any product develops a fault within 12 months of receipt, you may be eligible for a replacement or repair. Please, forward any relevant images and a detailed description of the fault to our customer service team. From there, we will review the provided information alongside the manufacturer.