Classic jacket for bird shooting with extra padding on the shoulders. Breathable and water-repellent.
Traditional jacket for the bird hunter; long model. Large front pockets with room for a box of cartridges in each. Deer-Tex® Membrane with 5-year warranty and Deer-Tex® Temp.
- acket made with nice suede details
- Detachable hood (placed in pocket, when jacket is delivered)
- High collar
- Shoulder piece with padding inside on both side
- Two way YKK zipper at center front
- Two hand warmer pockets
- Two big front pockets with box and rounded wide opening for easy access
- Magnet to keep the pocket flaps up
- Pleat at back part for better movement and sleeve control
- Game pocket with long zip opening
- Pre shaped elbow
- Adjustable waist with drawstring
- Adjustable cuff with strap and Velcro
- Silicone snap buttons
- Check pattern and logo lining
- Functional pockets with zip inside
- Temperature down to -10°C
Deer-Tex® membrane lies loosely between the outer fabric and the other layers. All seams are taped, making the product 100% waterproof.
The loose membrane is particularly suited to products where there is a major emphasis on being noiseless, for example during stalking and bow hunting.
If you’re hunting in light rain, a 3,000 mm water penetration resistance rating is appropriate. The Deer-Tex® membrane is rated up to 20,000 mm, which will protect you under the harshest of weather conditions. The membrane can be washed at 30 degrees without softner.
A three-layer padding made from fibres that have been melted together under a low heat. This unique structure produces an extraordinary softness. Deer-Tex® Temp collects body heat, while the surface material ensures that the heat is encapsulated in the layers and insulates the body.
At Deerhunter, we place high demands on the zippers we use in our hunting wear. That is why many of our products have YKK zippers – world-renowned registered quality zippers.
Deer-Tex® Membrane - Five-year-warranty
Five-year warranty on manufacturing defects in the Deer-Tex® Membrane. In the event of claims: Return the product together with this product information label/hangtag and the receipt to your dealer.
NB: The Deer-Tex® Membrane warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.